Saturday, June 16, 2012

Betsy's Blossom Card Class

Here's a look at what you'll make at the Betsy's Blossom Card Set Class!
July 12th 6:30-9:30 OPEN HOURS
at 80 Courier Blvd
WHO is the Card Set Class for? – Anyone who wants to join me for a mid-week Stamping break and make this BEAUTIFUL card set!! Make it for yourself or to give as a gift!


WHAT do I make at this Class? You'll make 4 coordinating cards and a card holder to store them in! Save your cards in style, or makes the perfect gift!


WHAT do I need to bring to the class? Stampin' Up! Brand SNAIL Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals – all other supplies are provided! If you don't have either of these items, let me know when you register and we can get them ordered for you so that you have them for the next session you attend.

BRING A FRIEND BONUS! Bring a friend who has never stamped with me before to the card set class and make 4 extra cards, 1 of each of the designs!

 
HOW MUCH does it cost to attend Creative Tuesdays?

  • The Betsy's Blossom Class is $20 or FREE with an order of $25 or more placed during the class. It includes 4 cards and a card holder.
DO I NEED TO PRE-PAY? NO for the Betsy's Blossom Class but I need a definitive RSVP by (or before) 7/5 at 5pm. 
 I can't wait to see YOU at the Card Set Class this month!

To RSVP now, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Calendar